November 14, 2011

Calendar - Finally!

I saw this DIY calendar on Pinterest (best and most addicting website ever) a long time ago, and have been wanting to do it for forever. You just get paint chips (free!) and a frame (mine was from a thrift store and cost $2.50) and make it! Then you use dry erase markers to write on it. Chris and I have very different and very crazy schedules, so it really comes in handy to help us remember things. "Oh, I'm supposed to go to that convention with you that weekend? I didn't know that." Now we have a large calendar prominently displayed in our living room, so there are no excuses. :)
I have lots more craft ideas - I'm just waiting for Christmas break so I can do some of them! Also, I just got an old, circa 1950 Kenmore cabinet sewing machine from my aunt, so I can actually sew things now! Well, once I figure out how to change the bobbins correctly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment