May 31, 2010

Slainte! 2

So here are a few more highlights from my trip to Ireland...

3. The Cliffs of Moher: pronounced closer to "more" than "mo-her". These cliffs are located along the northern Antrim coast, and are one of the top sights to see when traveling to Ireland. It was a little cloudy, but God truly blessed us by keeping the mist and rain away just long enough for us to see the cliffs!







Some of us went up into O'Brien's Tower, which was breathtaking! We were up in a castle that was on the edge of the cliffs.... wonderful!!







4. Galway: This was the last major city that we stayed in. It was such a cute town on the coast, with great shopping, sights, and pubs! We even got one of the bands to play Galway Girl for us on the last night we were there. I think I can definitely say that I have fallen in love with Irish music - it definitely puts a smile on my face. :)







We also found a place that served the best fish and chips. Mmmm!!



All in all, I had an amazing time and made lots of new friends. I'm hoping to continue to build on those friendships this coming year, and I am praying that God would give me opportunities to show them how much He loves them. I just hope and pray that my pride does not get in the way. I know that God enabled me to go to Ireland for a reason, and I truly want to make the most of His blessings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment