June 12, 2011

Crafting Update!

So Chris was gone for 4 days last week to Alabama to help with the disaster relief. For me, that meant calling a ton of people to hang out with so I wouldn't go crazy by myself. (I will post my fun activities later.) But that also meant time for me to catch up on my crafting to-do list. :) Here's how it went:

Decorative Card for the Unity Sand from our wedding- I poured the white and Chris poured the black :)



Decorated Jars for My Crafting Supplies



Watering my potted flower creation and making signs for Chris' tomato plants. He insisted on getting some, and named them Harry & Lloyd after the guys in Dumb & Dumber. He would.





Also, here are some pictures of our newly refinished coffee tables!! We worked really hard on them, and I love how they turned out! I want to make a ribbon pillow soon to carry the blue theme through to our couch. :)





When I get back from Wyoming, I will be joining my dear friend Jessica to paint some furniture white!! (I'm painting my bedside table!) If anyone would like to join me for any of these projects, let me know!! :)

1 comment:

  1. everything looks great! Harry and Lloyd-haha and I love that you made name signs for them. Can't wait to see the new apartment!

    ReplyDelete